Promotion- 1 (PABX – No Door Access System )
PABX 824 package Features:
1 unit of KX-TES824SN
4 units of KX-T7730X Display Speakerphone
Promotion- 2 (PABX – With Door Access System )
PABX (Private Automatic Branch Exchange) is a switch station for telephone systems.It consists mainly of several branches of telephone systems.It’s is commonly used by call centers and other organizations for connecting all internal phone lines to an external line.It can also greatly increase our cost savings by reducing the total number of telephone lines to be leased,
and also enhance communication within your organization.
- Provide one single number that external callers can use to access all persons in a company.
- Provide system call management features.
- Place external callers on hold while waiting for a requested person to answer
- Record voice messages for any extension from an external caller.
- Transfer calls between internal extensions.
- Alphanumeric Display
- Caller ID name & number
- 12 Programmable Feature Keys
- Forward/ DND
- Mute/ Hold/ Flash
- Auto Answer/ Auto Redial
- Message Waiting Key/ Lamp
- Handset Volume Control
- Ringer Volume Control
- Wall Mount Kit Included
- Headset Compatible / 2.5mm Direct Connect Headset Jack
- Contrast Control
Standard Accessories Includes:
DC 12V 5Amp Power Supply
7 AH Backup Battery
Electrical Magnetic Lock (600lbs)
Exit Release Button
EMID Card (Free 10pcs)